What is use of filters??

Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I know filter is which removes undesired part..

LPF allowa only low frequency n HPF only high frequency signals..

What is the mechanism inside it follows??

I hav also seen equations y[n]=sigma(x[n-1])

Why to use adders n multipliers in desining these filters??

Pls give a clear explanation n if u hav any materials related to this pls mail me maheshkumar0459gmail.com

Thanks in advance!!!