    the DataList in my <SideBarTemplate> and don't know how to do it. I figured
    I could just go through the controls collection, but that isn't working
    either. Any ideas?
    Andy B, Jun 5, 2008

  2. Hello Andy,

    What u printed is the name of collection, not the name of element in collection.
    you need take each element from collection and print its value

    ---
    WBR,
    Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Jun 5, 2008

  3. re:
    !> I have to find a round about way of trying to access the DataList
    !> in my <SideBarTemplate> and don't know how to do it.

    Read about the ASP.NET Wizard Control here :

    http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/standard/wizard.aspx

    There's a SideBar template sample which you can use to learn how.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 5, 2008
  4. Andy B

    Andy B Guest

    Ok, I'm still wondering what Wizard+WizardContentTable is but I figured out
    my access issue with the SideBarTemplate. I wanted to set enabled="false" on
    the selected SideBarButton. All I had to do was something like this: - and
    it was so simple that I overlooked it (go figure!)...

    <SelectedItemTemplate>
    <li><asp:LinkButton ID="SideBarButton" runat="server"
    Enabled="false"></asp:LinkButton></li>

    </SelectedItemTemplate>

    Andy B, Jun 5, 2008