What is Wizard.WizardContentTable?

Andy B

When I do this line of code at the top of a page:

Response.Write(CreateContractWizard.Controls(0).ToString())

I get this line in the page:

System.Web.UI.Wizard+WizardContentTable

What exactly is that? I have to find a round about way of trying to access
the DataList in my <SideBarTemplate> and don't know how to do it. I figured
I could just go through the controls collection, but that isn't working
either. Any ideas?

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Andy,

What u printed is the name of collection, not the name of element in collection.
you need take each element from collection and print its value

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

AB> When I do this line of code at the top of a page:
AB>
AB> Response.Write(CreateContractWizard.Controls(0).ToString())
AB>
AB> I get this line in the page:
AB>
AB> System.Web.UI.Wizard+WizardContentTable
AB>
AB> What exactly is that? I have to find a round about way of trying to
AB> access the DataList in my <SideBarTemplate> and don't know how to do
AB> it. I figured I could just go through the controls collection, but
AB> that isn't working either. Any ideas?

Andy B

Ok, I'm still wondering what Wizard+WizardContentTable is but I figured out
my access issue with the SideBarTemplate. I wanted to set enabled="false" on
the selected SideBarButton. All I had to do was something like this: - and
it was so simple that I overlooked it (go figure!)...

<SelectedItemTemplate>
<li><asp:LinkButton ID="SideBarButton" runat="server"
Enabled="false"></asp:LinkButton></li>

</SelectedItemTemplate>