    cody

    [Freeware, Games and Humor]
    www.deutronium.de.vu || www.deutronium.tk
    cody, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Off Topic: what is wrong with all that authors?

    cody wrote:

    > Yesterday i was in the bookshop to buy a book.
    > just for interest i leafed through some C++ books.
    > It is unbelievable but the C++ book-authors
    > are as stupid as they was 10 years ago.
    > They still pretend that main returns void and <iostream.h>
    > is the correct header for io operations. What is wrong with them?

    I don't know.
    You'd think that they could, at least, learn to spell,
    use complete sentences and learn to use English grammar properly,

    Try "The C++ Programming Language Language: Third Edition"
    by Bjarne Stroustrup.
    E. Robert Tisdale, Oct 15, 2003

  3. cody

    jeffc Guest

    "cody" <> wrote in message
    > Yesterday i was in the bookshop to buy a book. just for interest i leafed
    > through
    > some C++ books. It is unbelievable but the C++ book-authors are as stupid

    as
    > they was...

    nyuk nyuk
    jeffc, Oct 15, 2003
  4. cody

    cppaddict Guest

    Re: Off Topic: what is wrong with all that authors?

    > I don't know.
    > You'd think that they could, at least, learn to spell,
    > use complete sentences and learn to use English grammar properly,

    Robert,

    That is some funny stuff. You had me laughing out loud.

    cpp
    cppaddict, Oct 15, 2003
  5. cody

    David Rubin Guest

    cody wrote:

    > Yesterday i was in the bookshop to buy a book. just for interest i leafed
    > through
    > some C++ books. It is unbelievable but the C++ book-authors are as stupid as
    > they
    > was 10 years ago. They still pretend that main returns void and <iostream.h>
    > is the correct header for io operations. What is wrong with them?

    It's not the authors' fault. It's the editors'.

    /david

    -- unknown
    David Rubin, Oct 15, 2003