What is wrong with this WSDL file???

Discussion in 'XML' started by jim.long@vanderbilt.edu, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I am trying to write a custom WSDL file to interface with a SOAP::Lite
    server. I am comming from an IIS server running ASP. I have network
    snoops if they are needed. Could someone with more knowledge then
    myself look at this file?

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <definitions name="FetchRRDShared"
    targetNamespace="urn:FetchRRDShared"
    xmlns:typens="urn:FetchRRDShared"

    <types>
    <xsd:schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    targetNamespace="urn:FetchRRDShared">

    <xsd:complexType name="FetchRRDSharedResponse">
    <xsd:all>
    <xsd:element name="s-gensym9"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    </xsd:all>
    </xsd:complexType>

    </xsd:schema>
    </types>

    <message name="FetchRRDShared">
    <part name="c-gensym3" type="xsd:string"/>
    <part name="c-gensym5" type="xsd:int"/>
    <part name="c-gensym7" type="xsd:string"/>
    <part name="c-gensym9" type="xsd:int"/>
    </message>

    <message name="FetchRRDSharedResponse">
    <part name="return" type="typens:GoogleSearchResult"/>

    </message>

    <portType name="FetchRRDSharedPort">

    <operation name="FetchRRDShared">
    <input message="typens:FetchRRDShared"/>
    <output message="typens:FetchRRDSharedResponse"/>
    </operation>

    </portType>

    <binding name="FetchRRDSharedBinding"
    type="typens:FetchRRDSharedPort">
    <soap:binding style="rpc"

    <operation name="doFetchRRDShared">
    <soap:eek:peration soapAction="urn:FetchRRDSharedAction"/>
    <input>
    <soap:body use="encoded"
    namespace="urn:FetchRRDShared"

    encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
    </input>
    <output>
    <soap:body use="encoded"
    namespace="urn:FetchRRDShared"

    encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
    </output>
    </operation>
    </binding>

    <!-- Endpoint for Google Web APIs -->
    <service name="FetchRRDSharedService">
    <port name="FetchRRDSharedPort"
    binding="typens:FetchRRDSharedBinding">
    <soap:address
    location="http://nnm02.mc.vanderbilt.edu/NetPerfSOAP/">
    </port>
    </service>

    </definitions>

    the ASP code that invokes this is:
    <%
    IP = request.form("IP")
    IfIndex = request.form("IfIndex")
    Metric = request.form("Metric")
    Duration = request.form("Duration")

    if IP > "" then
    Set ObjSOAPClient = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
    ObjSOAPClient.mssoapinit Server.MapPath("trend.wsdl")

    Set ResultNodeList = ObjSOAPClient.FetchRRDShared (IP, IfIndex,
    Metric, Duration)

    end if
    %>

    , Mar 23, 2005