What java technology for serialized distributed objects?

Pep

I recently heard about a java technology which I thought I remembered being
called TSON or something similar but was apparently not :-(

IT was a method of distributing serialised objects by what looked like a
ascii template to me.

A sample of it looked something like

object_name {
field_name field_type field_value

Well maybe ... it was a sleepy seminar :)

Does anyone know of anything like this or was I just dreaming?

TIA,
Pep.

Pep

Pep said:
I recently heard about a java technology which I thought I remembered
being called TSON or something similar but was apparently not :-(

IT was a method of distributing serialised objects by what looked like a
ascii template to me.

A sample of it looked something like

object_name {
field_name field_type field_value

Well maybe ... it was a sleepy seminar :)

Does anyone know of anything like this or was I just dreaming?

TIA,
Pep.

Okay I stumbled on it.

The technology was called JSON.