    Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested
    operation requires a current record.

    Who can help me?
    Robert, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Robert wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there sombody who can tel me what kind of error this is,

    What do you mean by "what kind of error"? It's a runtime error. I guess in
    strictest terms, one could say that it is a runtime error that is severe
    enough to cause your page to stop executing ... but you should already know
    this, so I assume you're really asking about the terms in the error message.

    You can read about BOF and EOF here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/ado270/htm/mdprobof.asp

    Essentially, it's an error caused by an attempt to navigate
    a) to a record that has been deleted (possibly by another user) since it was
    originally retrieved by a recordset
    or, more likely:
    b) beyond the boundaries of the current recordset.

    > and how i can fix it.

    I can't tell without seeing the code that caused the error to be raised. But
    usually this error is caused by using a MoveNext statement without first
    checking to see if EOF is true (or conversely, MovePrevious without checking
    BOF). If this does not give you the clue you need to fix it, then show us
    the code - only show te relevant vbscript code - we do not need to see any
    html or comments.

    And please be more precise about the questions you want us to answer.

    > This is the error:
    >
    > ADODB.Field (0x800A0BCD)
    > Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
    > Requested operation requires a current record.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET