what kind of error is this?

Robert

Hello,

Is there sombody who can tel me what kind of error this is, and how i can
fix it.

This is the error:

ADODB.Field (0x800A0BCD)
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested
operation requires a current record.

Who can help me?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Robert said:
Hello,

Is there sombody who can tel me what kind of error this is,

What do you mean by "what kind of error"? It's a runtime error. I guess in
strictest terms, one could say that it is a runtime error that is severe
enough to cause your page to stop executing ... but you should already know
this, so I assume you're really asking about the terms in the error message.

You can read about BOF and EOF here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/ado270/htm/mdprobof.asp

Essentially, it's an error caused by an attempt to navigate
a) to a record that has been deleted (possibly by another user) since it was
originally retrieved by a recordset
or, more likely:
b) beyond the boundaries of the current recordset.

and how i can fix it.

I can't tell without seeing the code that caused the error to be raised. But
usually this error is caused by using a MoveNext statement without first
checking to see if EOF is true (or conversely, MovePrevious without checking
BOF). If this does not give you the clue you need to fix it, then show us
the code - only show te relevant vbscript code - we do not need to see any
html or comments.

And please be more precise about the questions you want us to answer.
This is the error:

ADODB.Field (0x800A0BCD)
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
Requested operation requires a current record.

HTH,
Bob Barrows