what kind of error of this?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Richard Tobin, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    >I got an error when parsing a xml file:
    >[?ERR]:Not valid: root and DTD name do not match
    >
    >Is there any requirement that root element name shoudl match DTD file
    >name?

    It doesn't say file name. In an XML document, for example

    <!DOCTYPE foo ...>
    <foo>

    The name "foo" in the DOCTYPE declaration must match the name of the
    top level element <foo>.

    -- Richard

    in some alphabets" - X3.4, 1963.
    Richard Tobin, Sep 11, 2007

  2. Richard Tobin

    Guest

    Hi, all,

    I got an error when parsing a xml file:
    [?ERR]:Not valid: root and DTD name do not match

    Is there any requirement that root element name shoudl match DTD file
    name?
    , Sep 11, 2007