What language & codes should I use for this?

srishanu

I want to do something, but i dont know how clear i'm going to explain
it. Please help me with this matter. Following is what i want to b
done.

i'm doing a web site which has several items (which suppos to b links)
listed one after one.

When u click on each item, there is a description to b appeared over
the page. What i want is, this description page (or rather a box)
should appear over the excisting details of the page, and also i want a
close button (something like this to click >>> CLOSE [X] ) on it too.

This shouldn't b another (pop-up) window, but some kind of a box which
come on top of the page, and on a possition a give.

i would b appreciate If anybody can help me with this issue.

Thanks a lot...!!! :)

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 12/12/2005 2:12 AM:
I want to do something, but i dont know how clear i'm going to explain
it. Please help me with this matter. Following is what i want to b
done.

You can start by learning to spell properly. It is paramount in
explaining things that you make it as simple as possible for people to
read and understand what you are trying to say. Try a spell checker if
nothing else.
i'm doing a web site which has several items (which suppos to b links)
listed one after one.

Simple enough.
When u click on each item, there is a description to b appeared over
the page. What i want is, this description page (or rather a box)
should appear over the excisting details of the page, and also i want a
close button (something like this to click >>> CLOSE [X] ) on it too.

This shouldn't b another (pop-up) window, but some kind of a box which
come on top of the page, and on a possition a give.

i would b appreciate If anybody can help me with this issue.

I wuld bea apreciate if ewe wood lurn tew speal.

Thin, goa reed heer:

http://www.litotes.demon.co.uk/js_info/pop_ups.html

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

I want to do something, but i dont know how clear i'm going to explain
it. Please help me with this matter. Following is what i want to b
done.
[...]

|_|'|= 4 |_07 2 |_34|2/\/ '|3O |°0571/\/6 0/\/ |_|53/\/37

Joakim Braun

I want to do something, but i dont know how clear i'm going to explain
it. Please help me with this matter. Following is what i want to b
done.

i'm doing a web site which has several items (which suppos to b links)
listed one after one.

When u click on each item, there is a description to b appeared over
the page. What i want is, this description page (or rather a box)
should appear over the excisting details of the page, and also i want a
close button (something like this to click >>> CLOSE [X] ) on it too.

This shouldn't b another (pop-up) window, but some kind of a box which
come on top of the page, and on a possition a give.

i would b appreciate If anybody can help me with this issue.

Thanks a lot...!!! :)

U sd uz divz w/ btns nm, pzsnd w/ JS, dnimg whr znclk cls uh fnshn zt hyds z
div.

Joakim Braun

Joakim Braun said:
[...]

Sorry, it seems my "Latin small letter S with caron" and "Latin small letter
Z with caron"s were mangled. Hope I get the mng acrs nywa.