    Thanks in advance,
    Mark

    , Mar 8, 2005

  2. Your assumption is correct. the (null) Login is because the Integrated
    Security = true. As for the EL DAB, make sure you are not specifying
    a onncetion string somewhere else. Insure you are using the correct
    database instance as well

    Keenan Newton, Mar 8, 2005

    Re: What makes Integrated Security = true, when config file = fals

    Thanks, Keenan, for your response.

    There is no connection string specified. I gave the database instance name
    the same name as the database.

    The dataconfiguration.config file is being used in other projects that don't
    have this type of error. I wonder if there is something different in the
    authentication behavior, because a web service is involved here. My other
    projects are class objects.

    Let me know if you have any other ideas.

    Mark

    "Keenan Newton" wrote:

    > Your assumption is correct. the (null) Login is because the Integrated
    > Security = true. As for the EL DAB, make sure you are not specifying
    > a conncetion string somewhere else. Insure you are using the correct
    > database instance as well

    , Mar 8, 2005

    Re: What makes Integrated Security = true, when config file = fals

    Sorry, the dataconfiguration file in the folder of the web service had
    Integrated Security = true. I must have changed the copy of this file that is
    in the web application and forgot to change it for the web service.

    Thanks for your time.

    Mark

    "" wrote:

    > Thanks, Keenan, for your response.
    >
    > There is no connection string specified. I gave the database instance name
    > the same name as the database.
    >
    > The dataconfiguration.config file is being used in other projects that don't
    > have this type of error. I wonder if there is something different in the
    > authentication behavior, because a web service is involved here. My other
    > projects are class objects.
    >
    > Let me know if you have any other ideas.
    >
    > Mark
    >
    > "Keenan Newton" wrote:
    >
    > > Your assumption is correct. the (null) Login is because the Integrated
    > > Security = true. As for the EL DAB, make sure you are not specifying
    > > a conncetion string somewhere else. Insure you are using the correct
    > > database instance as well

    , Mar 8, 2005