    Goatse.cx
    Anal stretching
    No Reacharound
    We Play House Music, Jun 29, 2007

  2. We Play House Music

    kony Guest

    On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:51:03 -0700, We Play House Music
    <> wrote:

    >DRM
    >Untrusted Computing
    >Security Holes
    >Cancel Cancel Cancel
    >Blue Screen
    >Internet Exspyware
    >Black Screen
    >MPAA/RIAA Sellouts
    >Red Screen
    >Selling Out
    >Buffer Overflows
    >Anal Rape
    >Forced gagging oral
    >Goatse.cx
    >Anal stretching
    >No Reacharound

    If all you're doing is acknowledging Vista for what it is,
    isn't this old news?

    IMO, Win2k was MS' golden era. With XP, they only tried to
    n00bify 2K, and then later with SP2, plug holes that any
    competent tech had already avoided by foregoing OE and IE.

    Now with Vista, you need an extra 1/2-1 gig of memory just
    to get almost as much done (minus what the DRM and annoying
    UI interventions slow you down from doing).
    kony, Jun 29, 2007

  3. We Play House Music

    J.O. Aho Guest

    We Play House Music wrote:
    > DRM
    > Untrusted Computing
    > Security Holes
    > Cancel Cancel Cancel
    > Blue Screen
    > Internet Exspyware
    > Black Screen
    > MPAA/RIAA Sellouts
    > Red Screen
    > Selling Out
    > Buffer Overflows
    > Anal Rape
    > Forced gagging oral
    > Goatse.cx
    > Anal stretching
    > No Reacharound

    I thought microsoft-prb, was what microsoft do, use BSD server environment :)

    --

    //Aho
    J.O. Aho, Jun 29, 2007
  4. We Play House Music

    Grinder Guest

    kony wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:51:03 -0700, We Play House Music
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> DRM
    >> Untrusted Computing
    >> Security Holes
    >> Cancel Cancel Cancel
    >> Blue Screen
    >> Internet Exspyware
    >> Black Screen
    >> MPAA/RIAA Sellouts
    >> Red Screen
    >> Selling Out
    >> Buffer Overflows
    >> Anal Rape
    >> Forced gagging oral
    >> Goatse.cx
    >> Anal stretching
    >> No Reacharound

    > If all you're doing is acknowledging Vista for what it is,
    > isn't this old news?
    >
    > IMO, Win2k was MS' golden era. With XP, they only tried to
    > n00bify 2K, and then later with SP2, plug holes that any
    > competent tech had already avoided by foregoing OE and IE.
    >
    > Now with Vista, you need an extra 1/2-1 gig of memory just
    > to get almost as much done (minus what the DRM and annoying
    > UI interventions slow you down from doing).

    But the windows are all bendy!
    Grinder, Jun 29, 2007
  5. On Jun 28, 11:51 pm, We Play House Music <>
    wrote:
    <snip>

    does your pussy hurt too?
    Travis Newbury, Jun 29, 2007