What Microsoft "People Ready Business" means to me

Red Screen
Selling Out
Buffer Overflows
Anal Rape
Forced gagging oral
Goatse.cx
Anal stretching
No Reacharound

If all you're doing is acknowledging Vista for what it is,
isn't this old news?

IMO, Win2k was MS' golden era. With XP, they only tried to
n00bify 2K, and then later with SP2, plug holes that any
competent tech had already avoided by foregoing OE and IE.

Now with Vista, you need an extra 1/2-1 gig of memory just
to get almost as much done (minus what the DRM and annoying
UI interventions slow you down from doing).

J.O. Aho

We said:
DRM
Untrusted Computing
Security Holes
Cancel Cancel Cancel
Blue Screen
Internet Exspyware
Black Screen
MPAA/RIAA Sellouts
Red Screen
Selling Out
Buffer Overflows
Anal Rape
Forced gagging oral
Goatse.cx
Anal stretching
No Reacharound

I thought microsoft-prb, was what microsoft do, use BSD server environment :)

Grinder

kony said:
If all you're doing is acknowledging Vista for what it is,
isn't this old news?

IMO, Win2k was MS' golden era. With XP, they only tried to
n00bify 2K, and then later with SP2, plug holes that any
competent tech had already avoided by foregoing OE and IE.

Now with Vista, you need an extra 1/2-1 gig of memory just
to get almost as much done (minus what the DRM and annoying
UI interventions slow you down from doing).

But the windows are all bendy!