What "my problem" is

Discussion in 'C++' started by Enui, Jun 15, 2013.

  1. Enui

    Enui Guest

    "they" told me, "Jim, they're byteheads, 'technical people/workers'", when
    the "management era" ensued. I was an engineer in training, surely not my
    forte, but could have done it adequately. As it was/is, as an engineer, I
    tend to gravitate toward the problem, that larger one, "the bigger issues".

    As it is, in my experience, there is no engineering in "corporations"
    (whatever those things are). I assert there cannot be, and there should not
    be. Y'all give me a hard time. But you know that it is what I seek is what
    you do also, but you see it as a game unacceptable to me. I don't do
    "programming", i.e., but I think I have solved that problem. If you feel
    that that is unfortunate for you, that's a problem of your elders who don't
    do much of anything to make things better.

    On the "make things better" note... No, I guess it is mine to wonder about
    that.

    ****

    I don't mean to be demeaning, ever, when I post. I have lived in a box. I'm
    not excusing myself, but I'll be damned if I excuse you!

    Why do "I stay" here then, you ask? I don't. I think some people here, for
    them, this is the end? I hope not, because it's nothing to aspire to, unless
    you can do something with it. Or go on and do something from that
    experience.

    I don't know what you're doing (but c'mon, I kinda know), but I know
    programming, software development, R&D, inventorship. I also know sister
    hanna taking me by the ear (and to this day I wonder if that deformity of my
    one ear being cockeyed is her doing), ... well how many times do you need to
    have some useless bitch, bustin' your balls, before you challenge her
    "authority"? (I'm quite "kidding" here, so don't do anything rash!).

    ****

    "Sum up"? Pfft! Don't EVEN remind me of that SON OF A BITCH, that thought
    that he HAD THE RIGHT, BY DECREE OF HAVING EMPLOYEES, to try and abuse me
    .... well let me be specific:

    "you mean to tell me, someone who has been on USENET for 5 years, cannot"
    [be our victim/lotto ticket/rapee]?

    Hey, I don't have the secrets of good companies, as a management consultant,
    but I assure you I know a lot of tactics of those who I would never ever
    give a business license in my land.

    ****

    So don't start with me on "Bjarne did such a great thing", he was a
    corporate bitch to a bitch and the wrong thing got traction. Hello? How many
    more examples are necessary? I have many more in my personal life, but I'm
    not volunteering those.
    Enui, Jun 15, 2013

  2. Enui

    Guest

    If this thing was scripted to pass the Turing Test, it's failed miserably.

    Even ELIZA was more lucid.
    , Jun 17, 2013

  3. Enui

    jab Guest

    Leigh Johnston wrote:

    > You forgot to take your medication.

    "I forgot" that YOUR KIDS, cost me money (property taxes), so shut up,
    bitch.
    jab, Jun 30, 2013
  4. Enui

    jab Guest

    wrote:
    > If this thing was scripted to pass the Turing Test, it's failed
    > miserably.

    Hello? Perhaps the whole world needs to know and base their lives on this
    "turing" thing?

    > Even ELIZA was more lucid.

    Did you mean Elvira? You cannot deny, that she was hot.
    jab, Jun 30, 2013