what needed to run a Telerik.WebControls.RadTreeview

Guest

I want to ask when I deploy my project which contains such a control
Telerik.WebControls.RadTreeview, why this control can be intialized .

<%@ Register TagPrefix="radt" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls"
Assembly="RadTreeView" %>
this is the source and the assembly is also under \bin of my application.

The error message is from IE and it seems that some dll from .net
are not available to intialize such a control.

Could someone give me some hint?