What Perl debugger do you use ?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Yohan N. Leder, Jun 5, 2006.

  1. All is in the title. Actually, I'm using Komodo 3.5. And you ? Why this
    choice ?
    Yohan N. Leder, Jun 5, 2006

  2. Yohan N. Leder

    Guest

    Yohan N. Leder wrote:
    >>> What Perl debugger do you use ?

    I don't write code with bugs, so I have no need for a debugger. I
    find that the extra time that I would have spent writing bugs into the
    code can be better spent doing something else like, for example,
    reading the posting guidelines for CLPMisc.

    Also, FWIW, my pencils have no erasers, and my backspace key has been
    disabled.

    --
    David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)
    , Jun 5, 2006

  3. Yohan N. Leder

    John Bokma Guest

    Yohan N. Leder <> wrote:

    > All is in the title. Actually, I'm using Komodo 3.5. And you ? Why this
    > choice ?

    The one that comes with Perl, which I use so rarely that I always have to
    read the documentation. And when I use it, it's not on my own code :-D.

    print, and Data::Dumper is sufficient when the pen and paper failed.

    --
    John Bokma Freelance software developer
    &
    John Bokma, Jun 5, 2006