What permissions for Mutex to be shared?

William LaMartin

This code:

Private Shared FileLockMutex As System.Threading.Mutex
Shared Sub New()
FileLockMutex = New System.Threading.Mutex(False,
"MyFileLockMutex")
End Sub

on an aspx page produces the following error message on one server I host
on.

by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission
please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust
level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the
permission of type System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.