What should I do next to simulation a project on kit?

Aoniti

I now have simulated my project by ModelSim and want to test on a
testboard kit, but really I dont know what to do next to load my
project toward the kit? Now I have a MU200-AP kit (with Altera
EP20K400EBC652-1X). Please give me an advice what to do next.
Thank you very much.

MM

Aoniti said:
I now have simulated my project by ModelSim and want to test on a
testboard kit, but really I dont know what to do next to load my
project toward the kit? Now I have a MU200-AP kit (with Altera
EP20K400EBC652-1X). Please give me an advice what to do next.
Thank you very much.

You need to synthesize and implement your design. To be able to do this you
need to have an Altera software, probably Quartus (I am not an Altera guy,
so I am not fluent in their current offerings). I believe Quartus comes with
the Leonardo synthesizer. So, you run your code through the synthesizer
first and then through the implementation in Quartus. In the end it should
give you a bitstream file that you can load in the FPGA itself or into an
EEPROM if there is one on the board.

/Mikhail