What the ASP equivalent of a win form "splitter" object?

celoftis

Using VS2005 ASP.NET 2.0, VB code behind:
I have a windows forms based application that I need to port to the
web. One of the major components of my windows forms based application
is a TreeView inside a slider object (allows users to resize the
TreeView during real-time).

Is there an equivalent ASP.NET (or AJAX.NET) control that will give
similar functionality to the windows forms splitter?

I'm aware of the following possibilities:
- frames (and iframes) - I've had trouble with these...

I was hoping there were some JavaScript based code that I could utilize
but I'm not sure how I'd marry that with ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView.

Any pointers, thoughts and sample would be appreciated.
celoftis

celoftis

So, I want to open the links on the left in the "showframe" on the
right.
The problem is that when I click on the "mail.google.com" link, it
opens in "_self", not the "showframe".

Is there something wrong with my code (see below)? Is there something
in the Google code that makes it not open in frames?

Thanks for your attention to this...

Here's the sample code, 2 files, I am using:
************************************************************************************mainFrame.aspx:************************************************************************************
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" %>

<head runat="server">
<title />
</head>
<frameset cols="15%, *">
<frame name="toc" src=Default.aspx />
<frame name="showframe" />
</frameset>

************************************************************************************Default.aspx************************************************************************************
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="true" %>
<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" runat="server">
<Nodes>
<asp:TreeNode
Text="mail.google.com"
NavigateUrl="http://mail.google.com"