what the hell is this unspecified error???????

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by shashank bhide via .NET 247, May 15, 2005.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: shashank bhide

    perform paging a number of times from the grid and after sometimeu'll start getting "unspecified error" all your global variablesr re-initialized to 0 or blank string? help me get rid of thisproblem? behaviour of this error is arbitrary it may ariseimmediately or may even take 5 to 10 minutes to arise.?

    <Id>Tci2y+UD/0yfAV9zeXcXVQ==</Id>

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 15, 2005