What this error means?

Victor Bazarov

http://www.slibe.com/image/7e86356e-stop/

I am beginner and tryin new stuff and get this error few times.

What it means? Why c++ stops working? It just keeps linking...

Please read the FAQ. Section 5 should be of interest.

And to answer your question: it's not an error. It's a *warning*.
Can you not understand what it means? You have a variable that
you've defined but never use. And since you're new, I'll give you
a freebie (which is not actually on topic here): put the cursor on
the Cxxx number in the output window and hit F1. And also consider
'alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++', it might be better suited for your
inquiries.

Clark Cox

First: Couldn't you have just copied and pasted the text itself;
instead of linking to a screenshot of the text?
I am beginner and tryin new stuff and get this error few times.
What it means? Why c++ stops working? It just keeps linking...

The warning (not error) means exactly what it says: You have a local
variable named 'zo', defined on line 13 of cpp.cpp, that isn't
referenced anywhere.