what to care when get domain for asp.net site ??

mit

Hello Friend ,
Please any body give me information that how to get domain which support
the asp.net site and what to take care when buy the asp.net domain ? and
what about the database if I have any then my ISP support it my database ?
or what to give instruction to the ISP vendor?

Scott M.

Just do a Google search on ASP.NET web hosting and browse through the many
companies that will come up.

They will each have different "plans" offering different features. Some
offer database support, some don't, check out things like disk space and
bandwith limits.

Check out tech. support options and the type of equipment they use as well
as how often they back up.

In the end, you just pick a plan and go. It's pretty easy.