What We Do we make a living by what we get. We make a life by what wegive. &Winston Churchill .

Discussion in 'Java' started by ali khanbaba, Jun 2, 2009.

  1. ali khanbaba

    ali khanbaba Guest

    What We Do we make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we
    give. &Winston Churchill .

    Turn $25 to $25,000 in days...Read to learn how... : : THIS......IS
    HOW TO BECOME RICH, AND HOW TO TURN 25
    DOLLARS INTO MILLIONS OF : DOLLARS: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR
    LIFE! IT TRULY WORKS! : I found this on a bulletin board and decided
    to try it. A little while back, : I was browsing : through
    newsgroups,
    just like you are now, and came across an article similar : to this
    that : said you could make hundreds of thousands of dollars within
    weeks (which : would soon : turn into millions) with only an initial
    investment of $25.00! So I thought, : "Yeah right, this : must be a
    scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. :
    Anyway, it said : that you send $5.00 to each of the 5 names and
    address stated in the article. : You then : place your own name and
    address in the bottom of the list at #5, and post the : article in at
    : least 250 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.
    So after : thinking it : over, and talking to a few people first, I
    thought about trying it. I : figured: "What have I : got to lose
    except 6 stamps and $25.00, right?" Then I invested the : measly
    $25.00 (I use the : word "measly" because $25 really is measly
    compared to the money I : have made through : the initial
    investment)!
    Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I started : getting money in :
    the
    mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just
    kept : coming in. : In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end
    of the second week I had : made a total : of over $1,000! In the
    third
    week I had over $10,000 and it's still growing. : This is actually :
    my fourth week now- and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and
    it's : still coming in : rapidly. It's certainly worth $25.00, and 5
    stamps, I have spent more than : that on the : lottery!! Let me tell
    you how this works and most importantly, WHY it : works... Also, :
    make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the :
    information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
    follow
    the : directions exactly, that you will start making more money than
    you thought : possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read
    this entire message : carefully! : (print it out or download it.)
    Follow the simple directions and watch the : money come in! It's
    easy.
    : It's legal. And, your investment is only $25.00 (Plus postage) :
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
    illegal; and : it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the
    following instructions : are adhered to, you will receive
    extraordinary dividends. : NOTE: Please follow these directions
    EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be : yours in 20 to 60 days. This
    program remains successful because of the : honesty and integrity of
    the participants. Please continue its success by : carefully adhering
    to the instructions. You will now become part of the : Mail Order
    business. In this business your product is not solid and : tangible,
    it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing :
    Lists.
    Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality :
    lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to
    the : income which is made from people like you and me asking to be
    included in : that list. : Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    STEP 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper : and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR : MAILING LIST."Once added
    to the list, each person will send you a : new component and/or
    moneymaking advice to help you along the way. This : advice has been
    passed down person to person and is very helpful. Now get : 5 US
    $5.00
    bills (or a combination of bills totaling $5) and place ONE : inside
    EACH of the 5 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through :
    the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of
    the 5 : envelopes and seal them. You should now have 5 sealed
    envelopes, each with : a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
    your
    name and address,and $5.00 : bill. What you are doing is creating a
    service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! : You are requesting a legitimate
    service and you are paying for it! Like : most of us I was a little
    skeptical and a little worried about the legal : aspects of it all.
    So
    I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office : (1-800-725-2161) and
    they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 5 : envelopes to the
    following addresses: : 1. Arik Vasquez 14957 Gale ave.Hacienda
    Heights,CA 91754: 2. Stefan Veliceasa Malini 120,Jud Suceava,cod
    727350,Romania : 3.Judith Sims 1700 S.Main St #155 Las Vegas,NV 89104
    : Vitalii Dubinka 123 S.E.3rd Avenue,#536 Miami,Florida 33131 : 5
    alexy Dowlaty P.O.Box 2376 Sarasota,Florida 34230

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the
    other : names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...) and add "YOUR"
    name : and address information,that will make you receive money(it is
    for real) : as number 5. on the list. : STEP 3: Change anything you
    need to, but try to keep this article as close to : original as
    possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 250 : newsgroups
    on your web browser. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) :

    All
    you need is 250, but remember, the more you post, the more money
    you :
    make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. :)This is :
    perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
    &
    : 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself : and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
    again. PLEASE : REMEMBER that this program remains successful because
    of the honesty and : integrity of the participants and by their
    carefully adhering to the : directions. Look at it this way. If you
    are of integrity, the program will : continue and the money that so
    many others have received will come your : way. NOTE: You may want to
    retain every name and address sent to you, : either on a computer or
    hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This : VERIFIES that
    you
    are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good : idea to
    wrap the cash in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, :
    as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    five
    : members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
    Developer : with five dollars each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so : that when your name reaches the #1 position you
    will be receiving hundreds : of thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
    an opportunity for only $25.00 : ($5.00 for each of the first five
    people listed above) Send it now, add : your own name to the list and
    you're in business! : Important: Be sure to give in "five" dollars
    per
    participant. : Failure to do so will prevent the progress of this
    business. :

    DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ : Step 1:
    You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting,
    : Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
    your
    : cursor to the bottom of this document (so that the document is :
    "highlighted"), and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will :
    copy
    the entire letter into the computer's memory. : Step 2: Open a blank
    'notepad' file (such as in Microsoft Word) and place : your cursor at
    the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select : 'paste'.
    This
    will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can : add
    your name to the list. : Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt
    file. If you want to do your : postings in different settings, you'll
    always have this file to go back : to. : Step 4: Use Netscape or
    Internet explorer and try searching for various : newsgroups (on-line
    forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) : Step 5: Visit
    these message boards and post this article as a new message by :
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
    edit
    : menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
    sees as : they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
    group, click the : post message button. You're done with your first
    one! : Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
    different : newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it,
    it
    should take : only about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! : **REMEMBER,
    THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! : BUT
    YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 250** : :
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------
    : That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
    within days! : You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the
    large amount of mail : you will receive! If you wish to stay
    anonymous, you can invent a name to : use, as long as the postman
    will
    deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE : ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

    Now the WHY part: Out of 250 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
    (which : would be a VERY LOW example!). So then I made $25.00 with my
    name at #5 on : the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent
    me $5.00 make the : MINIMUM 250 postings, each with my name at #4 and
    only 5 persons respond : to each of the original 5, that is another
    $125.00 for me, now those 25 : each make 250 MINIMUM posts with my
    name at #3 and only 5 replies each, I : will bring in an additional
    $625! Now, those 125 persons turn around and : post the MINIMUM 250
    with my name at #2 and only receive 5 replies each, I : will make an
    additional $3125! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those : 625
    persons post a MINIMUM 250 letters with my name at #1 and they each :
    only receive 5 replies, that just made me $15,625!!! With an original
    : investment of only $25.00!!!! UN-BELIEVABLE! When your name is no
    longer : on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
    newsgroups, and send : out another $25.00 to names on the list,
    putting your name at number 5 : again. And start posting again. The
    thing to remember is: do you realize : that thousands upon thousands
    of people all over the world are joining the : internet and reading
    these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, : can you
    afford
    $25.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People : have said,
    "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the : money? So
    what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons : of
    new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet
    and : newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates
    are at : 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of
    those joining the : actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and
    HONESTLY and this will really : work. NOTE: This program can and will
    work for you as long as you post the : message in at least 250
    newsgroups (e.g. message boards). This might take : a long time,
    probably several hours. But remember, as far fetched and : ridiculous
    as it seems, if you follow all the instructions of this system, : you
    will become rich within an extremely short period of time. Believe
    me,
    : IT'S WORTH IT!!! I just urge you to be fair and honest. As long as
    each : person (including you!) sends $5 to everyone on the list,
    everybody : (including you!) will become extremely wealthy within
    just
    a couple of : months, and will start receiving money within the first
    week or two! : Legal Note: This system is perfectly legal. It is not
    lottery or a scheme : intending to defraud, it is rather a business.
    It is part of the mail : order business. By receiving money from
    others, you do not offer them a : lottery or any prize based on
    chance; you simply offer them a service : (i.e. placing them on your
    mailing list), which they request in their : letter. By definition,
    this is a service: a consumer desires something : (being put on your
    mailing list) and is willing to pay for it, and you : fulfill their
    desire by performing the service of putting their name on : your
    mailing list for a set fee. By sending money to others and writing :
    "please place me on your mailing list", you do not ask to be :
    entered
    into a lottery or win a prize based on chance, you are asking for : a
    service. Therefore, this system is perfectly legal. Do not let :
    apprehension and doubts stop you from trying this outstanding
    breakthrough : in wealth-building. Remember------ you have NOTHING at
    all to lose!

    please

    Visit http://wwww.myseductionshop.com