What? We don't need no stink'n Gateway?

Dave Burt

Trans said:
Does anyone even care that the Gateway has been down for so long now?

I care, but I don't have the power to do anything about it. It's
actually working out rather well; I've been a lot more productive with
the reduced flow in c.l.r!

Cheers,
Dave

Gerald Murray

The newsgroup is comp.lang.ruby. There is another 'private' group,
possibly "ruby-talk" mailing list that deals with all talk about ruby,
and because of the overlapping interest there is an intermediate
feeder, or the gateway, that is subscribed to that mailing list, and
then feeds any article on that list to the group comp.lang.ruby.
With the gateway down, the articles are not made available to
this newsgroup. Articles on about the gateway, its ups and
downs, occasionally have appeared in this group.

best regards,
Gerald