whatever happened to jakob n?

Franz Hose

been using jacob's compiler for ages and find his posts in this group very
interesting and educational. but he has not posted here for more than 50
hours. anybody knows? hope he is well.

Richard Tobin

been using jacob's compiler for ages and find his posts in this group very
interesting and educational. but he has not posted here for more than 50
hours. anybody knows? hope he is well.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your interest.

I fear you have been trolled, Jacob.

-- Richard

jacob navia

Franz said:
been using jacob's compiler for ages and find his posts in this group very
interesting and educational. but he has not posted here for more than 50
hours. anybody knows? hope he is well.

Wow :)

Thanks for your interest. No it is just that I am a bit tired of
polemic. Last month I got carried away in these discussions and
decided to stop posting for a while. I have to finish the linux
version, do my regular job, and many other chores, but I do
go on reading comp.lang.c

jacob navia

Thanks for your interest.

I fear you have been trolled, Jacob.

-- Richard[/QUOTE]

Maybe. None of this messages can be verified.
But who cares? I did not say anything wrong.