    handler for example). While I hacked up a solution that eventually works
    for my needs, I'm just not happy with the implementation, but I couldn't
    find anything else. Suggestions?

    Job Numbers, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Job Numbers

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:17:54 -0400, "Job Numbers"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >What's a good mime library other than javax.mail?

    JavaMail is using JAF. Perhaps you want just plain JAF.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jaf.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Job Numbers

    Job Numbers Guest

    "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:17:54 -0400, "Job Numbers"
    > <> wrote or quoted :
    >
    >>What's a good mime library other than javax.mail?

    > JavaMail is using JAF. Perhaps you want just plain JAF.
    >
    > See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jaf.html
    >
    > --
    > Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    This doesn't really help I don't think. What I need is the actual
    parsing/text generation code for mime model data, not the rest of the
    framework. Just something simple, easy to use and does what I tell it to do
    :p

    Job Numbers, Jun 20, 2004