what's happens with SetTimeout

Stefano

Hi all,

i use Mozilla 1.4 on XP, i use local chrome file. So i think that when
Mozilla startup loads my chrome file and associate JS files.
Inside a file i have setTimeout and it seems that Mozilla "recording"
this statement until i close my chrome file.
For "recording" i mean that Mozilla makes internal execution with by
registers, stack also if real execution doesn't require the statement
setTimeout!! This internal execution causes side effetcts!

Is it all true?

I hope you understand what i am saying but this behauviour is not
simply!!!

Thanks

Stefano