    I mean, i am interested in "Hooks" but most of the article I found makes almost no sense... (or maybe i just don't know how to read the article, like it's chart/column)
    example: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms997537.aspx

    any suggestions?

    ThreeRight, Jul 9, 2007

  2. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    (bump) errr hi?

    ThreeRight, Jul 10, 2007

  3. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    Bump... hello...

    ThreeRight, Jul 10, 2007
  4. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    bump again... no one answers... silence...

    ThreeRight, Jul 11, 2007
  5. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    Bump! Anyone out there??? *silence*

    ThreeRight, Jul 12, 2007
  6. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    :motz: bump bump bump bump bump :motz:

    ThreeRight, Jul 13, 2007
  7. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    BUMP! BUMP BUMP! :horse: :fight: :horse:

    ThreeRight, Jul 13, 2007
  8. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    bumpity bumpity bumpity bump! :hello:

    ThreeRight, Jul 15, 2007
  9. ThreeRight

    ThreeRight

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

    ThreeRight, Jul 15, 2007