Whats Next?

Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi, i have finished my beginning C++ book and learned about classes, variable, loops, templates, and all that good basic stuff. Now I don't know what i should learn about next.

I mean, i am interested in "Hooks" but most of the article I found makes almost no sense... (or maybe i just don't know how to read the article, like it's chart/column)
example: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms997537.aspx

any suggestions?

Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump