    my Sony T610 cell phone?

    Thanks,
    John
    John, Oct 31, 2003

  2. John

    Bjoern Guest

    John wrote:

    > What do I need to download and install to write a HelloWorld app for
    > my Sony T610 cell phone?

    Search the Homepage of SonyEricsson for a Development Kit. You'll
    probably also need the Wireless Toolkits from Sun.

    --

    Let's not weep for their evil deeds,
    but for their lack of imagination
    Bjoern, Oct 31, 2003

  3. John

    John Guest

    Bjoern <> wrote in message news:<bnt6jh$14al9d$-berlin.de>...
    > John wrote:
    >
    > > What do I need to download and install to write a HelloWorld app for
    > > my Sony T610 cell phone?

    > Search the Homepage of SonyEricsson for a Development Kit. You'll
    > probably also need the Wireless Toolkits from Sun.

    Thank you!

    John
    John, Oct 31, 2003
  4. John wrote:

    > What do I need to download and install to write a HelloWorld app for
    > my Sony T610 cell phone?

    You can download Sun's Wireless Toolkit v1.04 to write a MIDP 1.0
    application. Avoid WTK 2.0 unless you have a phone that supports MIDP 2.0.
    Also, check the J2ME FAQ
    <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce/j2mefaq.html> for more information on
    what you need to develop for the MIDP and also a Hello World example for
    the MIDP.

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>