What's the best way to make a survey in .NET?

Gummy

Hello,

I want to make a survey that reads the questions off a database and then has
next to each question the appropriate answer types - yes/no; agree/somewhat
agree/somewhat disagree/disagree; free-form.

I thought of making three UserControls, each with a label (where the
question would be passed) and the appropriate text box or radiobuttons.
Based on the question the logic would choose which set of boxes/buttons to
place next to the question.

My questions are:
1) Is it possible to apply this sort of logic in a datalist? If so, how?
2) What is the best thing to use: repeater, datalist, datagrid?
3) If I have radiobuttons or a textbox, etc. (which are user controls) in a
datalist how do I pass information to the label and return the selected
answer?

OK, I know those are pretty big questions but I am just looking for general
guidance (if beggars can be choosers VB examples would be nice).

Thank you.