    both sets of info in a printable document.

    aside from using iframes is there a better way of doing this?

    mark

    mark | r, Oct 7, 2003

  2. mark | r

    Hannibal Guest

    Post it to ur secure server...
    Grab it on that side and manipulate it...

    unless you're showing multiple user's information, in which case, you'd
    probably have to go with an iframe
    or embedded html object

    x-scriptlet... quite kewl and it works.

    Google for x-scriptlet, it behaves as if its part of the page you embed it
    on, so a link within the scriptlet behaves like a link on the parent page.

    have fun

    "mark | r" <> wrote in message
    > i have an ecommerce site that is split across two domains, a secure space
    > that retains cc details and the main site where contact information and
    > order details are held. I need to be able to produce a report that

    displays

    Hannibal, Oct 7, 2003