    ruby beginner?
    I would also like your advice to sharpen my ruby skill. Where can I find a
    good ruby project? Thanks!

    Guofu Chen, Sep 8, 2007

  2. Guofu Chen

    Tim Hunter Guest

    Re: What's the good book for ruby beginner and where can I find aruby project?

    Guofu Chen wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am a beginner of ruby. Can someone tell me what's the best book for the
    > ruby beginner?
    > I would also like your advice to sharpen my ruby skill. Where can I find a
    > good ruby project? Thanks!

    This has been the subject of a recent long thread. Look for the thread
    "Programming Ruby for Newbies" starting on Sep 3.

    --
    RMagick OS X Installer [http://rubyforge.org/projects/rmagick/]
    RMagick Hints & Tips [http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1618]

    Tim Hunter, Sep 8, 2007

  3. On Sep 8, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Tim Hunter wrote:

    > Guofu Chen wrote:
    >> I am a beginner of ruby. Can someone tell me what's the best book
    >> for the
    >> ruby beginner?
    >> I would also like your advice to sharpen my ruby skill. Where can
    >> I find a
    >> good ruby project? Thanks!
    >>

    > This has been the subject of a recent long thread. Look for the
    > thread "Programming Ruby for Newbies" starting on Sep 3.

    Here is a URL for that thread: <http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/123519>

    And Here is a source of projects: <http://www.rubyquiz.com/index.html>

    Regards, Morton

    Morton Goldberg, Sep 8, 2007