What's the largest python/django powered website in the world?

est

Hi list,

just curious, what's the largest python powered website in the world?

and what's the largest django powered website in the world? Is it
disqus.com?

Daniel Fetchinson

just curious, what's the largest python powered website in the world?

I'm afraid you'll need to define what you mean by "python powered". If
the server side of a web application is written in 3 or more languages
and one of them is python, does that count? If yes, then probably
google and youtube are the "largest python powered websites".

Daniel

est

I'm afraid you'll need to define what you mean by "python powered".

Except database, presentation layer, major business logic is done by
python.

Except Google/youtube, what's next?