what's the 'login 530' error?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Day Brown, Mar 5, 2005.

  1. Day Brown

    Day Brown Guest

    Day Brown, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Day Brown

    Richard Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:25:27 -0600 Day Brown wrote:

    > when I try to download a file from http://anzi.hypertech.net?

    I would think you need to go to the login page and login.
    If that still gives you the same error message, then they screwed up the
    coding.

    Richard, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Day Brown

    Day Brown Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:25:27 -0600 Day Brown wrote:
    >

    >>when I try to download a file from http://anzi.hypertech.net?

    > I would think you need to go to the login page and login.
    > If that still gives you the same error message, then they screwed up the
    > coding.

    I can login with 'anzi' and password at http://anzi.hypertech.net
    but I dont see how an anonymous user could. And it even happens after
    I have logged in, and downloaded some of the text.html for editing.

    If I just surf to the website and click on the download it gives me
    "530 login incorrect". I wasnt trying to login, just see if the
    file download worked.

    Day Brown, Mar 6, 2005