    will work with a different SQL database or different Servlet womb?

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Adapt?
    Port?
    Making database-agnostic? (long shot)

    Alex Molochnikov, Jun 19, 2004

  3. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:26:44 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Port?

    that's the word I was thinking of.

    Thanks.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Roedy Green

    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Adapt?
    >Port?
    >Making database-agnostic? (long shot)

    I had temporarily used the word "transport".

    This reminds me of an old Blondie cartoon.

    Blondie asks, "What's Bill's last name?"

    Dagwood "Bill who?"

    Blondie "Bill Brown."

    Dagwood "Sorry, I can't remember either."

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Jun 19, 2004