    so is it stretching/shrinking to lower px-resolution or by downsizing/
    resizing to 1680x1050px, i just WANT to KNOW!!!

    Tell me !
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011

  2. shajnday

    James Guest

    Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to the PX of the screen

    "shajnday" <> wrote in message
    > Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to the
    > PX of the screen,
    > so when the webpage opens in 1280x800px or in 1024x600px or in
    > 1024x768px. ??
    >

    > so is it stretching/shrinking to lower px-resolution or by downsizing/
    > resizing to 1680x1050px, i just WANT to KNOW!!!
    >
    > Tell me !

    I don't know exactly what you are after here, but perhaps you might find CSS
    media queries to be a bit interesting...

    http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-mediaqueries
    James, Oct 20, 2011

  3. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    On 20 list, 02:51, "James" <> wrote:
    > "shajnday" <> wrote in message

    > > Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to the
    > > PX of the screen,
    > > so when the webpage opens in 1280x800px or in 1024x600px or in
    > > 1024x768px. ??

    > > so is it stretching/shrinking to lower px-resolution or by downsizing/
    > > resizing to 1680x1050px, i just WANT to KNOW!!!

    > > Tell me !

    > I don't know exactly what you are after here, but perhaps you might find CSS
    > media queries to be a bit interesting...
    >
    > http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-mediaqueries

    I'm aiming at that moment of peaceful time when i'm in a nature with
    my "eternal most wanted wife" enjoying in love.
    That love which is great, almost greater then everything what is...and
    then you have a boy or a girl which is resizing text in her/his
    browser and making text-font smaller then imagined, or even bigger, i
    would like to set commands in inner coding of the webpage layout to
    make it "almost static" so that each browser see it the same.
    It just it doesn't goes on the rails so easy...i'm still trying to
    find the proper way to manage it.
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  4. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    On 20 list, 03:14, shajnday <> wrote:
    > On 20 list, 02:51, "James" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "shajnday" <> wrote in message

    > > > Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to the
    > > > PX of the screen,
    > > > so when the webpage opens in 1280x800px or in 1024x600px or in
    > > > 1024x768px. ??

    > > > so is it stretching/shrinking to lower px-resolution or by downsizing/
    > > > resizing to 1680x1050px, i just WANT to KNOW!!!

    > > > Tell me !

    > > I don't know exactly what you are after here, but perhaps you might find CSS
    > > media queries to be a bit interesting...

    > >http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-mediaqueries

    > I'm aiming at that moment of peaceful time when i'm in a nature with
    > my "eternal most wanted wife" enjoying in love.
    > That love which is great, almost greater then everything what is...and
    > then you have a boy or a girl which is resizing text in her/his
    > browser and making text-font smaller then imagined, or even bigger, i
    > would like to set commands in inner coding of the webpage layout to
    > make it "almost static" so that each browser see it the same.
    > It just it doesn't goes on the rails so easy...i'm still trying to
    > find the proper way to manage it.- Sakrij citirani tekst -
    >
    > - Prikaži citirani tekst -

    Don't TELL me Please!!!
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  5. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional tothe PX of the screen

    Seems reasonable not to know anything about that.. my friend Watson,

    http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-mediaqueries/#media1

    It it for logical minds, my is bigger and non-collaborative with a
    nothing, and wants to show everywhere on a simple way.
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  6. shajnday

    dorayme Guest

    Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to the PX of the screen

    In article
    <

    shajnday <> wrote:

    > I'm aiming at that moment of peaceful time when i'm in a nature with
    > my "eternal most wanted wife" enjoying in love.
    > That love which is great, almost greater then everything what is...and
    > then you have a boy or a girl which is resizing text in her/his
    > browser and making text-font smaller then imagined, or even bigger, i
    > would like to set commands in inner coding of the webpage layout to
    > make it "almost static" so that each browser see it the same.
    > It just it doesn't goes on the rails so easy...i'm still trying to
    > find the proper way to manage it.

    Surely it does not matter when expressing your love life on other
    people's screens what size text they use? Love is one thing,
    something exquisitely non-linguistic (unless you happen to be
    Byron, and even then...) while text is ... well... it's so black
    so often and so unlike the colour of love.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 20, 2011
  7. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    On 20 list, 05:15, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <
    >
    > >,

    >  shajnday <> wrote:
    > > I'm aiming at that moment of peaceful time when i'm in a nature with
    > > my "eternal most wanted wife" enjoying in love.
    > > That love which is great, almost greater then everything what is...and
    > > then you have a boy or a girl which is resizing text in her/his
    > > browser and making text-font smaller then imagined, or even bigger, i
    > > would like to set commands in inner coding of the webpage layout to
    > > make it "almost static" so that each browser see it the same.
    > > It just it doesn't goes on the rails so easy...i'm still trying to
    > > find the proper way to manage it.

    > Surely it does not matter when expressing your love life on other
    > people's screens what size text they use? Love is one thing,
    > something exquisitely non-linguistic (unless you happen to be
    > Byron, and even then...) while text is ... well... it's so black
    > so often and so unlike the colour of love.
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    how carelessly from me and myself. Deep apology, something has taken
    me into a trans...
    So,let's get back to to the story. I have managed to comprehend
    James's post about CSS3(i reject that at instance supposing what huge
    the CSS area is, from the browsers side, i.e. from the compatibility
    view, i just don't expect that it will be perfect as it should be)...i
    know really little about it, so i could only guess or be "on a wait"
    when i would get Aha! or a deeper knowledge about it... a thingy
    sounds good but will it be implementable, usable i just don't want to
    try it on my skin, i already have enough bruises. Seems
    reasonable, ...

    Still, i'm reading here that there is a thingy called java method for
    detecting user's screen resolution so i'll go that way for now maybe
    on the longer path.

    I could just imagine what do profi coders use in their works, i even
    could not number 5 programming langs on the fingers of my hand, it's
    just you have to be a coder to make something professionally, coder or
    a constant learner,

    a man got to do what man got do.
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  8. shajnday

    dorayme Guest

    shajnday <> wrote:

    > a man got to do what man got do.

    That is a recipe for disaster. I read in a book on anger
    management that men should actually not do this at all, better to
    lose, to concede, to give in, to come last, to be late, to give
    way, to submit.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 20, 2011
  9. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    On 20 list, 06:01, shajnday <> wrote:
    > On 20 list, 05:15, dorayme <> wrote:
    >

    > > In article
    > > <

    > > >,

    > >  shajnday <> wrote:
    > > > I'm aiming at that moment of peaceful time when i'm in a nature with
    > > > my "eternal most wanted wife" enjoying in love.
    > > > That love which is great, almost greater then everything what is...and
    > > > then you have a boy or a girl which is resizing text in her/his
    > > > browser and making text-font smaller then imagined, or even bigger, i
    > > > would like to set commands in inner coding of the webpage layout to
    > > > make it "almost static" so that each browser see it the same.
    > > > It just it doesn't goes on the rails so easy...i'm still trying to
    > > > find the proper way to manage it.

    > > Surely it does not matter when expressing your love life on other
    > > people's screens what size text they use? Love is one thing,
    > > something exquisitely non-linguistic (unless you happen to be
    > > Byron, and even then...) while text is ... well... it's so black
    > > so often and so unlike the colour of love.

    > > --
    > > dorayme

    > how carelessly from me and myself. Deep apology, something has taken
    > me into a trans...
    > So,let's get back to to the story. I have managed to comprehend
    > James's post about CSS3(i reject that at instance supposing what huge
    > the CSS area is, from the browsers side, i.e. from the compatibility
    > view, i just don't expect that it will be perfect as it should be)...i
    > know really little about it, so i could only guess or be "on a wait"
    > when i would get Aha! or a deeper knowledge about it... a thingy
    > sounds good but will it be implementable, usable i just don't want to
    > try it on my skin, i already have enough bruises. Seems
    > reasonable, ...
    >
    > Still, i'm reading here that there is a thingy called java method for
    > detecting user's screen resolution so i'll go that way for now maybe
    > on the longer path.
    >
    > I could just imagine what do profi coders use in their works, i even
    > could not number 5 programming langs on the fingers of my hand, it's
    > just you have to be a coder to make something professionally, coder or
    > a constant learner,
    >
    > a man got to do what man got do.- Sakrij citirani tekst -
    >
    > - Prikaži citirani tekst -

    the truth is that i just quit my longer way from Java and went back to
    nature....
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  10. shajnday

    MG Guest

    "shajnday" <> wrote in message
    > Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to the
    > PX of the screen,
    > so when the webpage opens in 1280x800px or in 1024x600px or in
    > 1024x768px. ??
    >

    > so is it stretching/shrinking to lower px-resolution or by downsizing/
    > resizing to 1680x1050px, i just WANT to KNOW!!!
    >
    > Tell me !

    How about fluid design (also called liquid design). You will find lots of
    hits on google.
    For example:
    http://www.maxdesign.com.au/articles/liquid/

    --
    MG
    MG, Oct 20, 2011
  11. Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportionalto the PX of the screen

    shajnday wrote:

    > Still, i'm reading here that there is a thingy called java method for
    > detecting user's screen resolution so i'll go that way for now maybe on
    > the longer path.

    You are confusing Java and JavaScript. The two are entirely different and
    separate technologies. Java is certainly not needed.

    You also seem to want to know the monitor's total "screen" resolution,
    which is meaningless, because not everyone has their browser windows
    maximized. That just might be silly with a big widescreen monitor.

    Google is helpful. See this:
    <http://andylangton.co.uk/articles/javascript/get-viewport-size-
    javascript/>

    Mine: "Your viewport width is 962x662."

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 20, 2011
  12. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional tothe PX of the screen

    On 20 list, 14:52, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > shajnday wrote:
    > > Still, i'm reading here that there is a thingy called java method for
    > > detecting user's screen resolution so i'll go that way for now maybe on
    > > the longer path.

    > You are confusing Java and JavaScript. The two are entirely different and
    > separate technologies. Java is certainly not needed.
    >
    > You also seem to want to know the monitor's total "screen" resolution,
    > which is meaningless, because not everyone has their browser windows
    > maximized. That just might be silly with a big widescreen monitor.
    >
    > Google is helpful. See this:
    > <http://andylangton.co.uk/articles/javascript/get-viewport-size-
    > javascript/>
    >
    > Mine:  "Your viewport width is 962x662."
    >
    > --
    >    -bts
    >    -This space for rent, but the price is high

    Ok, but a bigger presumption is for me(who will not dare to make a
    fluid design now when the page is almost finished, i would have to
    chop everything by bits to make it fluid-elastic-liquid, whatever, and
    i need it at more quicker rate of made) is that that most user browse
    web at their fully opened browser programs. I really am sure in that,
    who would browse the internet with their browser not maximized???
    (common say it if you dare!!!)

    mine is: 1260x494.

    But i have to say it is not a superb solution, this with javascript,
    i'm admitting that fluid design is "perfectness"!
    As i have created this withouth real conception about what other
    really are having at their laps, or at their desks, i hoped i could
    manage it in a run.

    Are you sure this with javasripting will work, when using if else
    command for 1024 x 768 browsing(and/or less), i could cover the
    majority of web browsing users, that was the idea in the first place,
    and then making a progress.

    are there any hidden implications i could expect ?
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  13. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    On 20 list, 18:57, shajnday <> wrote:
    > On 20 list, 14:52, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > > shajnday wrote:
    > > > Still, i'm reading here that there is a thingy called java method for
    > > > detecting user's screen resolution so i'll go that way for now maybe on
    > > > the longer path.

    > > You are confusing Java and JavaScript. The two are entirely different and
    > > separate technologies. Java is certainly not needed.

    > > You also seem to want to know the monitor's total "screen" resolution,
    > > which is meaningless, because not everyone has their browser windows
    > > maximized. That just might be silly with a big widescreen monitor.

    > > Google is helpful. See this:
    > > <http://andylangton.co.uk/articles/javascript/get-viewport-size-
    > > javascript/>

    > > Mine:  "Your viewport width is 962x662."

    > > --
    > >    -bts
    > >    -This space for rent, but the price is high

    > Ok, but a bigger presumption is for me(who will not dare to make a
    > fluid design now when the page is almost finished, i would have to
    > chop everything by bits to make it fluid-elastic-liquid, whatever, and
    > i need it at more quicker rate of made) is that that most user browse
    > web at their fully opened browser programs. I really am sure in that,
    > who would browse the internet with their browser not maximized???
    > (common say it if you dare!!!)
    >
    > mine is: 1260x494.
    >
    > But i have to say it is not a superb solution, this with javascript,
    > i'm admitting that fluid design is "perfectness"!
    > As i have created this withouth real conception about what other
    > really are having at their laps, or at their desks, i hoped i could
    > manage it in a run.
    >
    > Are you sure this with javasripting will work, when using if else
    > command for 1024 x 768 browsing(and/or less), i could cover the
    > majority of web browsing users, that was the idea in the first place,
    > and then making a progress.
    >
    > are there any hidden implications i could expect ?- Sakrij citirani tekst-
    >
    > - Prikaži citirani tekst -

    i have found here a good working example free of charge )
    http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jscreen.htm
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  14. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional tothe PX of the screen

    I have stated it wrongly as the javascript from that page you have
    linked to is making a result of viewport which is 1280x494px which is
    not my screen resolution,

    on the link i have paste you, you can click on the resolution test and
    now i have a screen resoulution result of: 1280 x 800px which is my
    screen resolution.

    the questions will yet to come.
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  15. Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportionalto the PX of the screen

    shajnday replied to hisself:

    > shajnday wrote:

    >> > You are confusing Java and JavaScript. The two are entirely different
    >> > and separate technologies. Java is certainly not needed.

    >> > You also seem to want to know the monitor's total "screen"
    >> > resolution, which is meaningless, because not everyone has their
    >> > browser windows maximized. That just might be silly with a big
    >> > widescreen monitor.

    >> > Google is helpful. See this:
    >> > <http://andylangton.co.uk/articles/javascript/get-viewport-size-
    >> > javascript/>

    >> > Mine:  "Your viewport width is 962x662."

    >> Ok, but a bigger presumption is for me(who will not dare to make a
    >> fluid design now when the page is almost finished, i would have to chop
    >> everything by bits to make it fluid-elastic-liquid, whatever, and i
    >> need it at more quicker rate of made) is that that most user browse web
    >> at their fully opened browser programs. I really am sure in that, who
    >> would browse the internet with their browser not maximized??? (common
    >> say it if you dare!!!)

    Why are you so sure that "most user browse" maximized? How could you tell?

    >> mine is: 1260x494.

    ...which does not look like full-screen to me.

    >> But i have to say it is not a superb solution, this with javascript,
    >> i'm admitting that fluid design is "perfectness"! As i have created
    >> this withouth real conception about what other really are having at
    >> their laps, or at their desks, i hoped i could manage it in a run.
    >>
    >> Are you sure this with javasripting will work, when using if else
    >> command for 1024 x 768 browsing(and/or less), i could cover the
    >> majority of web browsing users, that was the idea in the first place,
    >> and then making a progress.

    What will you do when a visitor has JavaScript disabled?

    >> are there any hidden implications i could expect ?

    Yes. Users will
    1) have JavaScript disabled
    2) get mad when and if you try to change the size
    their browser windows. I certainly do.

    It's my browser, not yours. Make your page fit my browser. Hint: fluid
    design, at least a reasonable minimum and a maximum. I also don't want to
    read lines of text that are 1680 pixels wide...

    > i have found here a good working example free of charge )
    > http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jscreen.htm

    So, you are going to force a wide page on me, because my screen is 1680
    pixels wide, even though my browser window is only ~900 pixels wide?

    And, if you want to create two complete sets of pages for your site.
    Seems hardly worth it to me.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 20, 2011
  16. Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportionalto the PX of the screen

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > shajnday replied to hisself:
    >
    >> shajnday wrote:

    >>> Ok, but a bigger presumption is for me(who will not dare to make a
    >>> fluid design now when the page is almost finished, i would have to chop
    >>> everything by bits to make it fluid-elastic-liquid, whatever, and i
    >>> need it at more quicker rate of made) is that that most user browse web
    >>> at their fully opened browser programs. I really am sure in that, who
    >>> would browse the internet with their browser not maximized??? (common
    >>> say it if you dare!!!)

    > Why are you so sure that "most user browse" maximized? How could you tell?
    >
    >>> mine is: 1260x494.

    Why would I run my browser maximized?

    <http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/usenet/maximized.jpg>

    Very annoying with this new trend to assume EVERYONE does their
    computing on a smartphone...Unity, Metro... cough, cough!

    > ..which does not look like full-screen to me.
    >
    >>> But i have to say it is not a superb solution, this with javascript,
    >>> i'm admitting that fluid design is "perfectness"! As i have created
    >>> this withouth real conception about what other really are having at
    >>> their laps, or at their desks, i hoped i could manage it in a run.
    >>>
    >>> Are you sure this with javasripting will work, when using if else
    >>> command for 1024 x 768 browsing(and/or less), i could cover the
    >>> majority of web browsing users, that was the idea in the first place,
    >>> and then making a progress.

    > What will you do when a visitor has JavaScript disabled?
    >
    >>> are there any hidden implications i could expect ?

    > Yes. Users will
    > 1) have JavaScript disabled
    > 2) get mad when and if you try to change the size
    > their browser windows. I certainly do.

    I have that turn off so don't even try!!!

    > It's my browser, not yours. Make your page fit my browser. Hint: fluid
    > design, at least a reasonable minimum and a maximum. I also don't want to
    > read lines of text that are 1680 pixels wide...

    or 3200!

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Oct 20, 2011
  17. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    On 20 list, 21:26, "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:
    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > > shajnday replied to hisself:

    > > Why are you so sure that "most user browse" maximized? How could you tell?

    > Why would I run my browser maximized?
    >
    > <http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/usenet/maximized.jpg>
    >
    > Very annoying with this new trend to assume EVERYONE does their
    > computing on a smartphone...Unity, Metro... cough, cough!
    >

    > > ..which does not look like full-screen to me.

    > > What will you do when a visitor has JavaScript disabled?

    > > Yes. Users will
    > >     1) have JavaScript disabled
    > >     2) get mad when and if you try to change the size
    > >        their browser windows. I certainly do.

    > I have that turn off so don't even try!!!
    >

    > > It's my browser, not yours. Make your page fit my browser.  Hint: fluid
    > > design, at least a reasonable minimum and a maximum. I also don't want to
    > > read lines of text that are 1680 pixels wide...

    > or 3200!
    >
    > --
    > Take care,
    >
    > Jonathan
    > -------------------
    > LITTLE WORKS STUDIOhttp://www.LittleWorksStudio.com- Sakrij citirani tekst -
    >
    > - Prikaži citirani tekst -

    ok, so javascripting is a problem, why then the most popular sites
    like A... e-... have it in their inner coding. I assume they covered
    every groups of users in with the supreme quality and comprehensive
    coding(as they hired the coders which do understand this inner codings
    the best so as the correlations and beahavings 'when & if' a user has
    that turend on/off or is using that or that so they adjusted their
    codings in that manner so you always open their pages without
    compatibility issues.

    i know that because of the solid-issue the coders invented pixel-grid
    which is stretchable in-hand with the resolution you are using so
    there are various methods and approaches, still don't get why that
    major webpages with thousands of visits have javascripting(javascript
    applets and modules)implemented into their coding !?!

    ok, i guess it could be done over the em-% coding as a fluid design,
    just have never done it so i don't have the cognition of success of
    it.

    regarding my book restoration site, i will fix it for 1024x768 res.
    but i will parallely make a full fluid design of it, just it takes
    time and practice to do so.

    thank you all for tips and guidances!
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  18. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional tothe PX of the screen

    @Jonathan N. Little

    >Wrote: Very annoying with this new trend to assume EVERYONE does their
    >computing on a smartphone...Unity, Metro... cough, cough!

    I got my two smartpones two days ago; they are 2005,2006.
    productions,
    really wow, wooow devices but you still have the wireless
    incomatibility as they only go over the WEP, or WPA, not the WPA2 PSK
    standard,
    i do not know are their firmware-software upgradeble, and will not try
    to find out is it or isn't. But is a big problem as i was incable of
    testing the browsers, but i did opened the opera-mini and i suppose
    the rest you know.

    One device has it's own keybord with that thiny buttons to type with,
    and you could see the Headline in newspappers a day ago "More and more
    people have Arthritis"

    seems we are not the same in what we like or dislike to use, not even
    close.

    If someone is happy about using mini opera browser or any sort of
    browser for smart handheld browsing the market is open and there are
    products for that, it's just depending on our Will to use it or
    not...i can't imagine myself browsing through that thiny thingies...
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  19. shajnday

    shajnday Guest

    On 20 list, 22:10, shajnday <> wrote:
    > @Jonathan N. Little
    >
    > >Wrote: Very annoying with this new trend to assume EVERYONE does their
    > >computing on a smartphone...Unity, Metro... cough, cough!

    > I got my two smartpones two days ago; they are 2005,2006.
    > productions,
    > really wow, wooow devices but you still have the wireless
    > incomatibility as they only go over the WEP, or WPA, not the WPA2 PSK
    > standard,
    > i do not know are their firmware-software upgradeble, and will not try
    > to find out is it or isn't. But is a big problem as i was incable of
    > testing the browsers, but i did opened the opera-mini and i suppose
    > the rest you know.
    >
    > One device has it's own keybord with that thiny buttons to type with,
    > and you could see the Headline in newspappers a day ago "More and more
    > people have Arthritis"
    >
    > seems we are not the same in what we like or dislike to use, not even
    > close.
    >
    > If someone is happy about using mini opera browser or any sort of
    > browser for smart handheld browsing the market is open and there are
    > products for that, it's just depending on our Will to use it or
    > not...i can't imagine myself browsing through that thiny thingies...

    ha-ha-ha http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/design/general_rules/screen_layout_en.htm

    EU comission about the horizontal-scrolling "...horizontal scrolling
    is not allowed under any circumstances..."
    shajnday, Oct 20, 2011
  20. shajnday

    dorayme Guest

    Re: Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to the PX of the screen

    In article <j7pn4h$jut$>,
    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    > Why are you so sure that "most user browse" maximized?

    At least in the Mac world, hardly anyone does. The dock is a late
    development in Mac years whereas the minimisation bar is very old
    hat in Windows, I guess the latter learnt to use it more from
    when they were babies. Plus the buttons on the top of windows
    that expand app windows operate differently on the two platforms,
    the Mac one is a bit obscure in its effects unlike the Win one
    which is brutally simple.

    I watched a Windows web developer working once and I was
    impressed at how he worked everything at full screen most of the
    time, me I almost always have at least two app windows in view at
    any one time and sometimes, especially when I forget my
    medication, several million.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 20, 2011