What's the story at JavaWorld?

Jacy Grannis

From their homepage:

"We are not currently updating JavaWorld with new content, however we
recognize our vast archives are a valued resource and we will continue
to make them available for you." (http://www.javaworld.com)

Is it done for? That's not good news....

Tony Dahlman

Jacy said:
From their homepage:

"We are not currently updating JavaWorld with new content, however we
recognize our vast archives are a valued resource and we will continue
to make them available for you." (http://www.javaworld.com)

Is it done for? That's not good news....

IMHO their articles have been interesting and helpful. But I'm afraid
an awful lot of Java programmers/developers have been turned off by
some of their sort() methods.

They're sorting people for recognition based on something less than an
open mind.

My guess? They'll be back. And I'm (for one) happy their content will
continue to be available.

Regards, Tony Dahlman