What's Under The Hood? (OT)

Louis Somers

(e-mail address removed) (Davmagic .Com) wrote in 2378.public.lawson.webtv.net:
I found this and thought it would be helpful for you to know, concerning
browsers & servers accessing webpages (if you don't already understand
it {newbies}): http://www.learnthenet.com/english/html/70alan.htm

Comments...?

For a newbie it might be ok, there are whole books covering most of the
subjects. But I guess newbie's rather have examples than theory. This is
typically something one of my teachers would choose for an introduction to
webdesign, instead of some helpful tutorial. I'd rather "do and learn"
instead of "read and forget".