What's Under The Hood? (OT)

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Davmagic .Com, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. Davmagic .Com, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Davmagic .Com

    Louis Somers Guest

    (Davmagic .Com) wrote in news:26122-3FD5D006-186@storefull-
    2378.public.lawson.webtv.net:

    > I found this and thought it would be helpful for you to know, concerning
    > browsers & servers accessing webpages (if you don't already understand
    > it {newbies}): http://www.learnthenet.com/english/html/70alan.htm
    >
    > Comments...?

    For a newbie it might be ok, there are whole books covering most of the
    subjects. But I guess newbie's rather have examples than theory. This is
    typically something one of my teachers would choose for an introduction to
    webdesign, instead of some helpful tutorial. I'd rather "do and learn"
    instead of "read and forget".

    --
    News Updater, No scripts, No Database
    http://www.xmlssoftware.com/NUpdater