what's Visual C++'s equivalent of inet_aton?

BruceWho

Hi, all

I used inet_aton in my Visual C++ application, but got an error:

error C2065: 'inet_aton' : undeclared identifier

I searched the web and it seems that Visual C++ doesn't have inet_aton,
so could anybody tell me an Visual C++'s equivalent of inet_aton? Any
help would be appreciated!

Bruce

Victor Bazarov

BruceWho said:
Hi, all

I used inet_aton in my Visual C++ application, but got an error:

error C2065: 'inet_aton' : undeclared identifier

I searched the web and it seems that Visual C++ doesn't have
inet_aton, so could anybody tell me an Visual C++'s equivalent of
inet_aton? Any help would be appreciated!

Try asking in 'comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32' or in
'microsoft.public.vc.language'. Your question is off-topic here.