What's Wrong With My CSS

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Ian Rutgers
rather than pushing down the footer, it hides underneath it.

Add clear: both; to the footer.

You might also want to reduce the width of the menu slightly - in IE at
larger font sizes, it drops below the content, which is probably not
what you intended.

Ian Rutgers

Ian Rutgers said:
Hi everyone,

I'm sure this is a simple one. In IE my page (
http://www.taoofpeace.com/test/curriculum/index.php ) displays correctly,
but in FireFox, Netscape (latest) etc the #contentText div does not behave
itself ... rather than pushing down the footer, it hides underneath it.
The css is contained within
http://www.taoofpeace.com/test/includes/main.css

What am i doing wrong?????

Thanks
Nothing like answering you own question ... added clear:both to the footer
div and life is good ... thx anyway!

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Mark Parnell
You might also want to reduce the width of the menu slightly - in IE at
larger font sizes, it drops below the content, which is probably not
what you intended.

Actually on closer inspection I think its the "Curriculum/Schedule"
heading that's causing the problem. You may need to add spaces around
the "/" to allow it to wrap or something.

Incidentally, why are you only using half my available screen width?
http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?AnySizeDesign

Ian Rutgers

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Ian Rutgers

Add clear: both; to the footer.

You might also want to reduce the width of the menu slightly - in IE at
larger font sizes, it drops below the content, which is probably not
what you intended.

Thanks Mark!