    collapses in IE7... I can't figure out why

    Any one have any ideas why this might be?

    Thanks in advance!

    Aidan, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Aidan

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 02:01:42 GMT Aidan scribed:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I'm having some trouible figuring out what I've done wrong in embedding
    > this iframe:
    >
    > http://wortorganic.com/where-to-buy.new.html
    >
    > The problem is that it displays exactly as expected in firefox, but
    > collapses in IE7... I can't figure out why
    >
    > Any one have any ideas why this might be?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    To start with, remove the <<_height="100%">> from the iframe.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Aidan

    Aidan Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 02:01:42 GMT Aidan scribed:
    >
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> I'm having some trouible figuring out what I've done wrong in embedding
    >> this iframe:
    >>
    >> http://wortorganic.com/where-to-buy.new.html
    >>
    >> The problem is that it displays exactly as expected in firefox, but
    >> collapses in IE7... I can't figure out why
    >>
    >> Any one have any ideas why this might be?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance!

    > To start with, remove the <<_height="100%">> from the iframe.

    I'd actually already tried running a copy of the page through the w3c
    validators until it passed, and it didn't really make much of a
    difference. Still bad...

    Any other ideas?

    Aidan, Jun 6, 2007
  4. Aidan

    Aidan Guest

    Aidan wrote:
    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 02:01:42 GMT Aidan scribed:
    >>
    >>> Hello!
    >>>
    >>> I'm having some trouible figuring out what I've done wrong in
    >>> embedding this iframe:
    >>>
    >>> http://wortorganic.com/where-to-buy.new.html
    >>>
    >>> The problem is that it displays exactly as expected in firefox, but
    >>> collapses in IE7... I can't figure out why
    >>>
    >>> Any one have any ideas why this might be?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance!

    >> To start with, remove the <<_height="100%">> from the iframe.
    >>

    > I'd actually already tried running a copy of the page through the w3c
    > validators until it passed, and it didn't really make much of a
    > difference. Still bad...
    >
    > Any other ideas?

    scratch that.. i think it worked :p

    /me hangs head in shame

    Aidan, Jun 6, 2007
  5. Aidan

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:37:37 GMT Aidan scribed:

    >>> To start with, remove the <<_height="100%">> from the iframe.

    >> I'd actually already tried running a copy of the page through the w3c
    >> validators until it passed, and it didn't really make much of a
    >> difference. Still bad...
    >>
    >> Any other ideas?

    > scratch that.. i think it worked :p
    >
    > /me hangs head in shame

    Hey, you did a very smart thing by posting a url instead of a bunch of
    "code" (markup/css) that I and many others would likely have ignored.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jun 7, 2007