what's wrong with this iframe? (works in Firefox, but not IE7)

Aidan

Hello!

I'm having some trouible figuring out what I've done wrong in embedding
this iframe:

http://wortorganic.com/where-to-buy.new.html

The problem is that it displays exactly as expected in firefox, but
collapses in IE7... I can't figure out why

Any one have any ideas why this might be?

Thanks in advance!

Neredbojias

Hello!

I'm having some trouible figuring out what I've done wrong in embedding
this iframe:

http://wortorganic.com/where-to-buy.new.html

The problem is that it displays exactly as expected in firefox, but
collapses in IE7... I can't figure out why

Any one have any ideas why this might be?

Thanks in advance!

To start with, remove the <<_height="100%">> from the iframe.

Aidan

Neredbojias said:
To start with, remove the <<_height="100%">> from the iframe.

I'd actually already tried running a copy of the page through the w3c
validators until it passed, and it didn't really make much of a
difference. Still bad...

Any other ideas?

Aidan

Aidan said:
I'd actually already tried running a copy of the page through the w3c
validators until it passed, and it didn't really make much of a
difference. Still bad...

Any other ideas?

scratch that.. i think it worked :p

/me hangs head in shame

Neredbojias

scratch that.. i think it worked :p

/me hangs head in shame

Hey, you did a very smart thing by posting a url instead of a bunch of
"code" (markup/css) that I and many others would likely have ignored.