what's wrong with this styling?

John Salerno

I have the following HTML and CSS, but it doesn't seem to work:

<h4>Parameters</h4>

div#parameters p.i1 {
font-style: italic;
}

I don't know if it matters, but the div#parameters is nested within a
larger div. Also, I added my CSS rule to the end of a larger stylesheet,
but I see nothing else in it that affects <p> styling.

Is my selector not valid?

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
I have the following HTML and CSS, but it doesn't seem to work:
<snip>

Looks OK to me. URL?

John Salerno

Mark said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno

<snip>

Looks OK to me. URL?

well gosh, now it's working! i'm not sure what happened before...

John Salerno

Mark said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno

<g>

Ah, problem found: I had two versions of msdn.css and naturally I had
changed the wrong one! :)

John Salerno

Blinky said:
Just *posting* to this froup sometimes reveals how much power it has. :)

LOL. Maybe if I post a message about how the work on my site is going
slow, it will suddenly be finished the next time I go there!

Blinky the Shark

LOL. Maybe if I post a message about how the work on my site is going
slow, it will suddenly be finished the next time I go there!

You're not going to post about winning the lottery? :)