    larger div. Also, I added my CSS rule to the end of a larger stylesheet,
    but I see nothing else in it that affects <p> styling.

    Is my selector not valid?

    John Salerno, Jan 27, 2006

  2. John Salerno

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > I have the following HTML and CSS, but it doesn't seem to work:

    <snip>

    Looks OK to me. URL?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    Att. Google Groups users - this is your last warning:

    Mark Parnell, Jan 27, 2006

  3. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:
    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    > <> declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> I have the following HTML and CSS, but it doesn't seem to work:

    > <snip>
    >
    > Looks OK to me. URL?

    Thanks for looking. I uploaded it so you can check it out:
    http://www.johnjsal.com/g_camera_move.html

    John Salerno, Jan 27, 2006
  4. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    Oh, and http://www.johnjsal.com/msdn.css

    John Salerno, Jan 27, 2006
  5. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:
    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    > <> declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> I have the following HTML and CSS, but it doesn't seem to work:

    > <snip>
    >
    > Looks OK to me. URL?

    well gosh, now it's working! i'm not sure what happened before...

    John Salerno, Jan 27, 2006
  6. John Salerno

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > Thanks for looking. I uploaded it so you can check it out:
    > http://www.johnjsal.com/g_camera_move.html

    Works fine AFAICT here in FF1.5 and IE6. What browser are you having
    trouble with?

    Mark Parnell, Jan 27, 2006
  7. John Salerno

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > well gosh, now it's working! i'm not sure what happened before...

    <g>

    Mark Parnell, Jan 27, 2006
  8. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:
    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    > <> declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> well gosh, now it's working! i'm not sure what happened before...

    > <g>

    Ah, problem found: I had two versions of msdn.css and naturally I had
    changed the wrong one! :)

    John Salerno, Jan 27, 2006
  9. On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:20:30 -0500, John Salerno wrote:

    > Mark Parnell wrote:
    >> Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    >> <> declared in alt.html:
    >>
    >>> I have the following HTML and CSS, but it doesn't seem to work:

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Looks OK to me. URL?
    >>

    > well gosh, now it's working! i'm not sure what happened before...

    Just *posting* to this froup sometimes reveals how much power it has. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 27, 2006
  10. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:20:30 -0500, John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >> Mark Parnell wrote:
    >>> Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, John Salerno
    >>> <> declared in alt.html:

    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Looks OK to me. URL?
    >>>

    >> well gosh, now it's working! i'm not sure what happened before...

    > Just *posting* to this froup sometimes reveals how much power it has. :)

    LOL. Maybe if I post a message about how the work on my site is going
    slow, it will suddenly be finished the next time I go there!

    John Salerno, Jan 27, 2006
  11. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:54:37 +0000, John Salerno wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> well gosh, now it's working! i'm not sure what happened before...

    >> Just *posting* to this froup sometimes reveals how much power it has.
    >> :)
    >>

    > LOL. Maybe if I post a message about how the work on my site is going
    > slow, it will suddenly be finished the next time I go there!

    You're not going to post about winning the lottery? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 27, 2006
  12. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:54:37 +0000, John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Just *posting* to this froup sometimes reveals how much power it has.
    >>> :)
    >>>

    >> LOL. Maybe if I post a message about how the work on my site is going
    >> slow, it will suddenly be finished the next time I go there!

    > You're not going to post about winning the lottery? :)

    oh man, why didn't i think of that!? my priorities must be screwed up! :)

    John Salerno, Jan 27, 2006