    inspect it.

    any help is appreciated

    thanks

    TS, Sep 29, 2006

  2. store a list of controls in viewstate.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Sep 29, 2006

  3. Hi TS,

    If you're handling the exception in your Page's Error event, I think you
    can easily walk the controls hierarchy from your Page class and capture the
    properties you're interested.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    promptly.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Oct 2, 2006
  4. RE: When a control on form has blank value or has no items (dropdo

    thanks walter

    =?Utf-8?B?VFM=?=, Oct 6, 2006