When ASP.NET Application expires?

satsreedhar

I want to keep ASP.Net Application state does not expires, even if all
session states expire and there is no new traffic for a certain amount
of time. Can I do that?

Aytaç ÖZAY

Hi,

Can you try to increase your project's session time in web.config file?I
think that it's possible in web.config files.

Have a nice work,

Aytaç ÖZAY
Software Developer

Patrice

Uou can increase this time but you likely can"t set this to an infinite
amouint. What is the problem you want to solve ?

Lau Lei Cheong

Will "Profile" in ASP.NET 2.0 help?

As far as I remember, it stores state even if the browser is closed and
reopened.