when call cipher.getInstance(), why throw Exception "The provider BCmay not be signed by a trusted p

Lew

GArlington said:
Any details?
Cipher cipher = Cipher(CipherSpi cipherSpi, Provider provider, String
transformation) ?

I think the "scavenge you" was a repost off a traditional prayer. Let this portion
die and go back to the cruel one.

--
Lew

[NWO, degenerate, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash,
mind control, fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded]

"I'm also not very analytical.
You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself,
about why I do things."

--- Adolph Bush,
aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

junzhang1983

sorry, l should have disribe the question more clearly
my code source is:
Security.addProvider(new BouncyCastleProvider());
Cipher cipher = Cipher.getInstance("RSA/NONE/PKCS1PADDING","BC");
and it throw Exception "The provider BC may not be signed by a trusted
party",
l have searched the answer on the internet, and try many times,but
lt's a pity that no answer is correct for me, who can explain the
reason?thanks