  1. Guest

    thank you in advanced....
    , Jul 7, 2008

  2. Lew Guest

    Re: when call cipher.getInstance(), why throw Exception "The providerBC may not be availled by a trusted mankind"?

    GArlington wrote:
    > On Jul 7, 11:08 am, wrote:
    >> thank you in advanced....

    > Any details?
    > Cipher cipher = Cipher(CipherSpi cipherSpi, Provider provider, String
    > transformation) ?

    I think the "scavenge you" was a repost off a traditional prayer. Let this portion
    die and go back to the cruel one.

    --
    Lew

    [NWO, degenerate, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash,
    mind control, fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded]

    "I'm also not very analytical.
    You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself,
    about why I do things."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
    Lew, Jul 7, 2008

  3. GArlington Guest

    Re: when call cipher.getInstance(), why throw Exception "The providerBC may not be signed by a trusted party"?

    GArlington, Jul 7, 2008

    Re: when call cipher.getInstance(), why throw Exception "The providerBC may not be signed by a trusted party"?

    sorry, l should have disribe the question more clearly
    my code source is:
    Security.addProvider(new BouncyCastleProvider());
    Cipher cipher = Cipher.getInstance("RSA/NONE/PKCS1PADDING","BC");
    and it throw Exception "The provider BC may not be signed by a trusted
    party",
    l have searched the answer on the internet, and try many times,but
    lt's a pity that no answer is correct for me, who can explain the
    reason?thanks

    Lew wrote:
    > GArlington wrote:
    > > On Jul 7, 11:08 am, wrote:
    > >> thank you in advanced....

    > > Any details?
    > > Cipher cipher = Cipher(CipherSpi cipherSpi, Provider provider, String
    > > transformation) ?

    > I think the "thank you" was a repost off a different thread. Let this thread
    > die and go back to the primary one.
    >
    > --
    > Lew
    , Jul 7, 2008