    Further to this when would the Application_OnEnd trigger?

    Regards
    Bren

    Bren, May 21, 2004

  2. Bren

    TomB Guest

    First link from google
    http://www.asp-help.com/objects/glob4f78.asp

    TomB, May 21, 2004

  3. Bren

    dlbjr Guest

    The onstart fires on the first access to the application.

    If you stop the application in the IIS Manager then the onstop event will fire.

    'from dlbjr

    'Unambit from meager knowledge of inane others,engender uncharted sagacity.

    dlbjr, May 21, 2004
  4. Bren

    Bren Guest

    Cheers Guys

    You have just settled an argument in my favour :)

    Rgds
    Bren

    Bren, May 21, 2004