    When I send mail use smtpmail get error: Mailbox unavailable.(asp.net
    2.0)

    , Mar 21, 2006

  2. This generally means that the mail destination is not able to accept email.
    Post your code and we can see if there are other issues.
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Mar 21, 2006

  3. mary Guest

    My code :
    Dim smtpmail As New Net.Mail.SmtpClient("127.0.0.1")
    Dim msg As New Net.Mail.MailMessage()
    msg.From = New Net.Mail.MailAddress("")
    msg.To.Add("")
    msg.Subject = "this is a test"
    msg.Body = "this is mail body ,thanks !"
    smtpmail.Send(msg)

    mary, Mar 22, 2006
  4. Are you using a smart host on your local SMTP server? Is so, does it allow
    relaying?

    I noticed that your domain uses cox.net for mailing. Do you know if you
    have the ability to go through port 25 on cox.net?
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Mar 24, 2006
  5. mary Guest

    I can't understand you, what is smart host ,cox.net?

    mary, Mar 28, 2006