    Please point me to an artical
    or give me some general Ideas

    Thanks you

    MS News, Jul 31, 2003

  2. MS News

    alien2_51 Guest

    Take a look at delegation and/or making a asynchronous calls...

    alien2_51, Aug 1, 2003

  3. MS News

    MS News Guest

    I will look into delegation and/or making asynchronous calls...
    But how does that apply to asp.net
    What are your thoughts in addition for me to looking into articles that I
    may understand or get the answer
    In few sentances can someone tell me what they think

    Thank you in advance

    MS News, Aug 1, 2003