    technologies?

    Thanks,

    Robert Scheer
    Robert Scheer, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Robert Scheer

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Robert

    I'd say: if you need the performance gain of Remoting, you should use
    Remoting. On the other hand if you want to be more open, and ultra-high
    performance isn't your first need, you should use Webservices. But don't
    forget, Webservices are fast too, Remoting is just more faster. :)

    Check out Ingo Rammer's website for a performance comparisation:
    http://www.ingorammer.com/Articles/REMOTINGVS.ASP.NETWEBSERV.html

    Another one on MSDN:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/building/architecture/default.aspx?pul
    l=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/bdadotnetarch14.asp

    --
    Greetz

    Jan Tielens

    Jan Tielens, Dec 9, 2003