When will be Atlas ?

Jarod

Hey
When will be final version of Atlas available ? I mean this new AJAX
librabries for ASP.Net. I read a few articles about it and sounds really
interesting!
Jarod

Guest

It should be in the "Orcas" time frame (the version of VS that is aimed for
Vista development), if I am guessing correctly. I believe there will be a Go
Live before final release, however.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

Bruce Barker

AJAX is part of next release of VS after 2005 (orcas), currently targeted
about 18 mounths from now. a beta release is available for vs2005 (but no go
live license is available). whether MS will release a go live license beta
before orcas is your guess.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

I talked with one of the Altas team members last week.
There is no release date currently set for Atlas.
The project is still very much in flux and the release date depends on the
final feature set, which has not been decided upon yet.
The positive side of this is that they are still open to feature suggestions
if you have any.