    Some wise geeks told me I don't have to as I'm aleady set up so that
    Google at least, checks my site for changes already and resumitting too
    often is not a good idea. Oh wise ones, please enlighten me.

    Mark Shapiro, Oct 2, 2011

  2. (Mark Shapiro) wrote

    > My site is content-rich and has 500 real pages of unique info. I have
    > been in the habit of resubmitting my sitemap.xml to both Google and
    > Bing, every time I add content or do big revisions to structur or
    > content (sometimes every day)
    >
    > Some wise geeks told me I don't have to as I'm aleady set up so that
    > Google at least, checks my site for changes already and resumitting too
    > often is not a good idea. Oh wise ones, please enlighten me.

    As long as you're not breaking any rules, once the bots get your address,
    they will come back regularly for more. You really don't have to
    resubmit unless you've done something like change the domain name, and
    then you should use a 301 from the old site to the new site.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services - http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info/

    Adrienne Boswell, Oct 2, 2011

  3. On 2011-10-02 03:19:24 +0200, Mark Shapiro said:

    > My site is content-rich and has 500 real pages of unique info. I have
    > been in the habit of resubmitting my sitemap.xml to both Google and
    > Bing, every time I add content or do big revisions to structur or
    > content (sometimes every day)
    >
    > Some wise geeks told me I don't have to as I'm aleady set up so that
    > Google at least, checks my site for changes already and resumitting too
    > often is not a good idea. Oh wise ones, please enlighten me.

    Are you
    mark shapiro attorney
    mark shapiro cobalt
    mark shapiro six flags
    mark shapiro cleveland indians
    mark shapiro center for investigative reporting
    mark shapiro espn
    mark shapiro ceramics
    mark shapiro indians
    or some other Mark Shapiro?