Where are the great .NET shopping carts?

Max

I've been searching for a year for a good dot net cart or a set of
components, and have been really discouraged. Is everyone just fed up with
half-attempts of 3rd party carts that they've just developed their own from
scratch?

The biggest problem of course is usually formatting. These carts list
products all wrong, or the check out process has something out of place that
cannot be changed without altering the code so much that upgrades are
impossible. Components end up being only partially used by the developer and
more work is required trying to fit those into the project than doing it
from scratch.

So, who here has some experience with some good carts or components. It
really does look like I need to just start from scratch here.

Here are some I've found to be unusable:
dotnetcart.com
aspdotnetstorefront.com
storefront.net
asp.net - Commerce starter kit