where are the javascripts?

toylet

I couldn't find the javascript codes (mouseover) needed for the
First off I say "What DHTML menu" as in Opera without using IE spoof
mode all I see is a mess of superimposed text. Secondly if I view the
source the script is written inline for all to see.

I saw only 3 javascript functions that were not related to the menu. You
should need a lot of javascript functions to drive the menus, not just 3.

toylet

First off I say "What DHTML menu" as in Opera without using IE spoof
Sorry, I don't agree with your premise!

I didn't see any inline javascript stuffs. Could You cut-and-paste what
you saw? I only see a <script></script> section that contained
javascript. I am using mozilla 1.7a.

Lee

toylet said:
On the link below:

http://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/

I couldn't find the javascript codes (mouseover) needed for the Dynamic
HTML menu at the top of the page. How did the site hide those codes?

That site implements the "mouseover" functionality via CSS,
rather than Javascript. Note all of the "hover" definitions.

toylet

I couldn't find the javascript codes (mouseover) needed for the Dynamic
That site implements the "mouseover" functionality via CSS,
rather than Javascript. Note all of the "hover" definitions.

Thank you. I am learning...