    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ Linux 2.4.22-xfs
    ^ ^ 9:04pm up 2 days 11:31 load average: 1.08 1.20 1.08
    toylet, Mar 3, 2004

  2. toylet

    toylet Guest

    >> I couldn't find the javascript codes (mouseover) needed for the
    >> Dynamic HTML menu at the top of the page. How did the site hide those
    >> codes?

    > First off I say "What DHTML menu" as in Opera without using IE spoof
    > mode all I see is a mess of superimposed text. Secondly if I view the
    > source the script is written inline for all to see.

    I saw only 3 javascript functions that were not related to the menu. You
    should need a lot of javascript functions to drive the menus, not just 3.

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
    toylet, Mar 3, 2004

  3. toylet

    toylet Guest

    >>> First off I say "What DHTML menu" as in Opera without using IE spoof
    >>> mode all I see is a mess of superimposed text. Secondly if I view the
    >>> source the script is written inline for all to see.

    >> I saw only 3 javascript functions that were not related to the menu.
    >> You should need a lot of javascript functions to drive the menus, not
    >> just 3.

    > Sorry, I don't agree with your premise!

    I didn't see any inline javascript stuffs. Could You cut-and-paste what
    you saw? I only see a <script></script> section that contained
    javascript. I am using mozilla 1.7a.

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ Linux 2.4.22-xfs
    ^ ^ 10:42pm up 2 days 13:09 load average: 1.00 1.01 1.00
    toylet, Mar 3, 2004
  4. toylet

    Lee Guest

    toylet said:

    >On the link below:
    >
    >http://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/
    >
    >I couldn't find the javascript codes (mouseover) needed for the Dynamic
    >HTML menu at the top of the page. How did the site hide those codes?

    That site implements the "mouseover" functionality via CSS,
    rather than Javascript. Note all of the "hover" definitions.
    Lee, Mar 3, 2004
  5. toylet

    toylet Guest

    >>I couldn't find the javascript codes (mouseover) needed for the Dynamic
    >>HTML menu at the top of the page. How did the site hide those codes?

    > That site implements the "mouseover" functionality via CSS,
    > rather than Javascript. Note all of the "hover" definitions.

    Thank you. I am learning...

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ Linux 2.4.22-xfs
    ^ ^ 11:02am up 3 days 1:29 load average: 1.54 1.16 1.05
    toylet, Mar 4, 2004